How to live after betraying someone who love you,Short love story

The story of love and sepration of wajid shaikh



 


Till that time, I was holding myself responsible for the bad phase of our relationship. But now, I knew the exact reason, why she was behaving strangely with me from past few days. She wanted to break up with me without any reason. So, she started behaving rudely to get over me.

I was broken but there was no meaning for further conversation. Still I met her. She was frightened about what I might do next. But I didn’t do anything. I just gave a look to that person and told her, “you deserve better.” After that I handed over the stuff that I brought for her. She refused initially but I insisted her to keep that.

I told her that, this is the last gift I brought for her and later it may help her realized about what she did. I looked her face for some time and then left.

Four years of long relationship ended in few minutes.

Now the question is how hard it hit me. The thing is it doesn’t matter how big a hero you think of yourself. When a break up happens, it causes pain, a lot of pain. Especially when it ended by your partner for whatever reason. Same happened with me, I was not able to come to terms with reality. It was also hard for me to move on.

Disturbed me for many months or perhaps many years. The Pain initially was too much and was unbearable. I was feeling like she looted everything from me, my belief, my confidence, my love. In short, the heartbreak gave me the goose bumps.

The hardest part was that she decided to end a beautiful relationship for some filthy selfish reason and was trying to hold me responsible for everything. Anyways, I could do nothing about that because any step towards it, would make it worse. So, I did what I could do. I tried to bear the pain and did things to ease my pain. Someone said it right, there is a good thing about bad thing. It also passes away with time. Although there is no pain now, but it left a deep scar on my heart.
.
.
.
.
.
#wajidshaikhpoetries #littleletterslinked #microtales #storytelling #spilledink

Comments